EuroJDM Auto is pleased to present this Ultra special and rare Carlsson C37 RS (Built on the Mercedes Benz W202 chassis by Carlsson) . We are selling this on behalf of the owner. The owner imported it from Europe to Canada a few years ago.
– 331 bhp ( 10 hp more than the direct competitor Eurospec E36 M3 )
– 3.7 liter engine – Individual throttle bodies
– Carbon Fiber Airbox from factory.
– Manual transmission
– Fully transformed interior done by Carlsson modified Recaro Seats, stamped 300 kph speedometer, trim, door cards etc.
– Staggered Carlsson wheels
– The car cost DM 193,000 in 1995 to build ( 133,000 USD in 1995 ). It doesn’t get more special than this. The engine sounds amazing and runs smooth. Low mileage car.
– 1998 BMW M3 EuroSpec 3.2 ( S50B32 ITB Engine ), 6 Speed Gearbox – 105,000 kms – Clean Car with no undercarriage rust. – Beautiful Estoril Blue color – Slickroof ( No Sunroof ) – M Rain cloth interior – Oil change 5W40 Synthetic, New spark plugs, intake seals replaced, Rebuilt Vanos with rattle kit and S62 diaphragm spring upgrade, Valve clearance checked, Even compression in all cylinders, new rear trailing arm bushings, new knock sensors, new oxygen sensors, new crankcase ventilation hoses.
Fuel level sensor does not work – Needs fuel pump assembly replaced.