2000 Mitsubishi Evo Tommi Mäkinen Edition Original Red SCP ( Special Coloring Package ) car. 89,000 kms. Very rare Left hand drive European import. Less than 50 LHD made in Red. Limited production. 286 hp Turbo Engine mated to a 5 Speed gearbox. Collector car.
– 2.0 Liter Turbo 4G63 Engine, All Wheel Drive – Runs and drives well – 149,500 kms (92,900 miles ) – Excellent handling – New stock Exedy clutch kit installed. – All oil replaced – Trans -Redline, center diff – Diaqueen, AYC clutch pack – Mits ATF SPIII, Diff fluid – Valvoline 70W90. – New starter, New spark plugs. – Qualifies for US import in Oct 2021
– 1988 BMW M3 – Street legal race car. – Rust and accident free. – 321bhp S50B32 EuroSpec Engine.
– 3.2L S50B32 engine – Active Autowerke Alpha–N Tune – AKG Group N polyurethane engine mounts – E36 M3 5–speed ZF transmission – UUC Evo 3 shortshift kit – UUC Double shear selector rod (DSSR) – UUC Stage 2 Lightened 8.5lb flywheel – E34 M5 clutch – E30 M3 driveshaft – 3.25 OS Giken LSD differential – Fluidyne all aluminum high performance radiator – Mishimoto electric cooling fan – Setrab oil cooler – Walbro 255lph fuel pump – Finned rear diff cover
Brakes, Wheels and Tires
– Massive Brakes “Rally” big brake kit with: – Wilwood 6–piston SL–6R radial mounted calipers and – 300mm x 32mm slotted rotors – Wilwood H compound brake pads – Manual brake conversion with: – Tilton Series 600 firewall mounted pedal set – Tilton Series 75 master brake and clutch cylinders – VAC Motorsports custom firewall mounting plate – Goodridge stainless steel brake lines – Kosei K1 15×8 wheels – Toyo R1R 225/45 R15 tires
– Group N suspension with adjustable dampening, external canisters, and custom rally valving – Ireland Engineering urethane subframe bushings – Treehouse Racing “eyeball arms” for control arm bushings
– Custom stainless steel exhaust
Interior and Safety
– O’Brien Motorsports custom roll cage with A-pillar gussets, X-brace door gussets, and differential mount – Custom aluminum co-driver foot rest and aluminum pacebook holder – MCAL custom flocked dash – VAC Motorsports Aluminum floor pans – VAC Motorsports seat mounts – Sparco Evo 2 seats (Expired) – G-Force 5-point camlock racing harnesses (Expired) – ESS Fire-suppression system (Does not include Bottle)
– Speedwire Systems custom switch panel and relay panel – BMP racing cluster and gauge pod – VDO X-Treme Pro Eliminator memory tachometer with programmable shift light – Speedhut custom programmable speedometer – VDO Cockpit series oil pressure, oil temperature, water temp, voltmeter, and fuel gauge – HID retrofit with E46 projectors and Hella ballasts
– 4 x Kosei K1 Wheels (Brand new, Unused in box) – 4 x Stock M3 Wheels – Hotbits DT-1 suspension with adjustable dampening, external canisters, and custom rally valving Hotbits adjustable camber plates. Fully assembled and ready to bolt in. – Extra brake pads x 2 sets – Extra ZF Transmission
– 2.0 Liter Turbo 4G63 Engine, All Wheel Drive – Rust Free – Runs and drives well – 155,400 kms (97,000 miles ) – Coilovers handle really well, excellent grip in corners, lots of power. – All bushings have been replaced with powerflex – subframe, driveshaft etc. – New Stage 2 Clutch kit installed. – New Spark plugs – Qualifies for US import in Oct 2021
– 1994 BMW 530i V8 – 195,500 Original kms (121000 miles). – Clean Car inside and out with no underbody rust. – Accident Free, original paint (passenger side has been repainted, but still retains all the original body panels. All VIN stickers on all body panels are present) – Runs and Drives smooth at highway speeds.
– 2003 Audi RS6 Avant – 4.2 Liter V8, 444 Bhp, Twin Turbo – 88,500 Original kms (54,991 miles). – Clean Car with no underbody rust. – Accident Free, original paint, Collector quality. – Qualifies for export to the US.
List of Work required
– Radio/GPS is Japanese spec and will need to be replaced with a North American Unit.