– 1991 BMW 325i Wagon MTech II Package
– 102,000 kms (64,000 miles)
– Clean Car with zero underbody rust.
– Rare Lagun Grun metallic
– Slick Top long roof ( no sunroof )
– Over $ 25,000 in repair receipts.
– Aluminum control arms.
– This is the nicest and tighest running E30 we’ve ever had ( of the 10 or so we’ve had ).
– Mobil1 Synthetic 5W40 Engine oil, Royal purple Transmission oil
– New driveshaft Flexdisc and center support bearing.
– New Master and Slave clutch cylinders.
Price : CAD 58,000 + HST.
One thought on “1991 BMW 325i M-Tech 2 Wagon”
how much use and is it manual or auto?